May 28th, 2020
We constantly monitor the COVID-19 situation through the CDC and the Bucks County Health department to assure that all of our systems and procedures meet the required guidelines as we prepare our delicious tapas meals for curbside pick up.
Please read through the information below so you can understand what is required of both us and our guests during this unusual time.
Our promise to you.
• We promise to diligently monitor the situation through the CDC, the Bucks County local health department and other various government agencies to keep up to date with the most recent safety information.
• We promise to re-evaluate our systems and procedures on a daily basis.
• We promise to closely monitor and educate our team and that all team members are certified in servsafe food handling, servsafe covid-19 takeout and that a servsafe certified manager is on duty on every shift.
• We promise all employees will pass a health check prior to each shift.
• We promise to practice social distancing to ensure the least amount of contact between our teammates and guests.
• We promise that sanitizer and hand washing stations will be available to all employees.
• We promise we will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
• We will promise to post informational posters to remind our staff and guests of our safety protocols.
Your promise to us.
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying at home.
• You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
• You commit to remaining inside of your car at time of curbside pickup.
• You order and process payments online only.
Nektar’s extra initiatives toward slowing the spread.
• Prior to the rehire of any employee, they must sign an employee Covid-19 safe practices agreement, undergo a wellness check, complete servsafe covid-19 takeout certification and attend a Covid-19 orientation via video conference with the manager.
• Employee wellness checks before and after every shift that comprise of a wellness questionnaire and a temperature reading.
• Manager will be closely monitoring social distancing, hand washing and sanitizing procedures of all staff and guests.
• Cleaning and sanitizing common areas and surfaces regularly such as pens, counters, door handles, phones, etc…
• Employee access to safety informative webinars.
• Working closely with our Bucks County health inspector in creating our restaurant’s Covid-19 safety procedures.
• Practicing social distancing with our vendors through contactless pickups and deliveries.