January 3, 2020
We constantly monitor the COVID-19 situation through the CDC and the Bucks County Health department to assure that all of our systems and procedures meet the required guidelines as we prepare our delicious tapas meals for curbside pick up and limited indoor seating.
With safety as our primary focus, we are implementing safety procedures directed by local government agencies to keep our staff and patrons safe. In order to partially cover the cost of maintaining these government required standards, we are applying a temporary $2.00 Covid-19 surcharge per person.
Please read through the information below so you can understand what is required of us and our guests during this unusual time.
Our promise to you.
• We promise to diligently monitor the situation through the CDC, the Bucks County local health department and other various government agencies to keep up to date with the most recent safety information.
• We promise to re-evaluate our systems and procedures on a daily basis.
• We promise to closely monitor and educate our team and that a servsafe certified manager is on duty on every shift.
• We promise all employees will pass a health check prior to each shift.
• We promise to practice social distancing to ensure the least amount of contact between our teammates and guests.
• We promise that sanitizer and hand washing stations will be available to all employees.
• We promise we will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
• We will promise to post informational posters to remind our staff and guests of our safety protocols.
Your promise to us.
You agree to wear a face mask upon entry and whenever walking though the establishment.
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying at home.
• You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
• You commit to remaining inside of your car at time of curbside pickup.
Nektar’s extra initiatives toward slowing the spread.
IQ Air Health Pro Series.…The HyperHEPA Filtration System eliminates fine and ultra fine particles like bacteria, viruses, and combustion particles.
iWave Air Purifying generators…As an additional layer of safety we have now installed multiple iWave air purifying systems. This is the same equipment that is used in hospitals. As the air within our duct A/C system flows past this generator, positive and negative ions actively purify the air supply.
Increased Air flow..We open all of our windows whenever possible..
Ozone sterilization…Furthermore, we purify the air nightly by way of Ozone sterilization. Ozone destroys this type of virus by breaking through the outer shell into the core, resulting in damage to the viral RNA. Ozone can also damage the outer shell of the virus in a process called oxidation. Put simply, exposing Coronaviruses to ozone can result in them being 99% damaged or destroyed.
Restrooms cleaned and sanitized every 30 minutes and recorded.
Minimized outside seating capacity to ensure a 6ft distance between tables.
The use of single-use menus that can be disposed of after guests have placed their orders.
Staff and guests are required to wear face masks and gloves.
Prior to the rehire of any employee, they must sign an employee Covid-19 safe practices agreement, undergo a wellness check, and attend a Covid-19 orientation via video conference with the manager.
Employee wellness checks before and after every shift that comprise of a wellness questionnaire and a temperature reading.
Manager will be closely monitoring social distancing, hand washing and sanitizing procedures of all staff and guests.
Cleaning and sanitizing common areas and surfaces regularly such as pens, counters, door handles, phones, etc…
Working closely with our Bucks County health inspector in creating our restaurant’s Covid-19 safety procedures.
8 West Mechanic St., New Hope, PA 18938
2 West Main Street
Clinton, NJ 08808
Tuesday - Thursday
4 - 8pm Reservations
Friday - Saturday
12 - 9pm Reservations
12 - 8pm Reservations
2 West Main Street
Clinton, NJ 08808