The Prep Cook is one part of a kitchen team that works together. The kitchen team at the Nektar aims to support one another and help each other, and the restaurant in turn, succeed.
Kitchen experience isn’t required, but an eagerness to learn, knife skills, humility, professionalism, and an earnest attitude are all necessary. If you are ready to begin or advance your career at a destination dining landmark of Bucks County.
- breaking down and portioning proteins
- cutting vegetables
- following recipes for sauces, dressings, etc
- preparing ingredients and some simple dishes
- food running
- dish washing
- receiving deliveries and checking orders
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Salary: $30,000 /35,000year
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Bi-weekly or Twice monthly